Product: LOWRANCE Fishfinder Mark 5x DSI 455/800 kHz
Nautical Instruments - Fishfinder
See more, find more and pay less - the innovative new Mark-5x DSI imaging fishfinder with high-detail 5 in./12.7 cm sunlight-enhanced viewing.
- Exclusive Lowrance down-looking imaging innovation
- Detailed, automatic photo-like viewing locates prime fishing spots under the boat
- Easy-to-use with manual fine-tuning option
- High-detail 5 in./12.7 cm 480x480 pixel FSTN display
- 4,000W peak-to-peak 500W RMS power
- Dual-coverage imaging; 455/800 kHz fishfinding
- TrackBack™ feature scrolls-back sonar history
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging™ innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed – clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed – Mark-5x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered – you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed – with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Mark-5x DSI fishfinders transmit 4,000W peak-to-peak/500W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 200 ft./61 m, and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph. Optimum imaging speed of 8 mph and under.
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
High-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel Film, SuperTwist 16-level gray scale display maximizes visibility and target detail that's enhanced by direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED backlit screen and keypad for night or low-light angling.
Full Automatic or Manual
Mark-5x DSI is so advanced it’s easy to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar imaging picture possible after power-up. Advanced User Mode for full manual control of settings.
TrackBack™ Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.
Display Size 5 in 127 mm
Display Resolution 480x480 (H x W)
Display Type 16-level gray scale Film SuperTwist LCD
Backlighting Bright white LED screen/keypad
Backlighting Levels Adjustable screen/keypad
Languages Supported 23
SONAR / SOUNDER
Sonar Frequency 455/800 kHz
Transducer Type Exclusive Lowrance dedicated Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer; high-speed, low-profile with built-in water surface temperature sensor; transom or trolling-motor mounting
Sonar Output Power Max Peak-To-Peak 4,000 W / RMS 500 W
Sonar Depth Max 250 ft 76 m
Shallow Alarm Yes
Temperature Display Yes
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
Built-in Backup Memory Yes
Waterproof Standard Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
Width 6.9 in 174 mm
Height 5.4 in 136 mm
Depth 2.5 in 63 mm
Power Supply 10-17 vDC
Unique TrackBack™ feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of sonar imaging history using cursor