Product: Condor 345c df 50/200 kHz Color Fishfinder
Nautical Instruments - Fishfinder
True 50/200 kHz dual frequency operation with incredible depth performance and a crisp, high-definition screen of
480 vertical pixels and 65536 colors
The new Condor 345c df df represents the latest achievement in fishfinding technology.
Thanks to the new Condor’s exclusive MultiPulse technology, this new unit combines amazing depth capability with perfect, effective fish detection.
The bright color screen of the Condor 345c df ,
with its 480 vertical pixels, provides high resolution, clear and crisp color images, and a 16 bit color depth (65536 colors). Thank to TFT technology, it is perfectly viewable, even in full sun light or when wearing polarized sunglasses. The white, dimmable LED backlighting, allows the color screen of the Condor 345c df to be viewed clearly under any light conditions, which makes this unit especially suitable for night use.
A convenient window menu system makes using the Condor 345c df extremely simple and intuitive, guiding the user through all the advanced functions of the unit. Each function can be easily and conveniently accessed through a simple, self-explaining menu system, that enables the user to operate the unit in only a few minutes. The combination of the “OvalPad” on the top, with the six keys on the bottom, make access to the menu options extremely simple and intuitive.
The convenient “-” and “+” direct access keys, allow the user to exit the auto-range mode instantly and adjust the depth range manually, without opening any menu, with the touch of a single key. In the same way, it is possible to return to the automatic mode simply by pressing the “-” and “+” keys together.
The hydrodynamic 50/200 kHz dual frequency transom mount transducer of the Condor 345c df has a built-in water surface temperature sensor, and provides excellent performance at all boating speeds, up to 40 knots.
Packed in a compact housing, the Condor 345c df easily fits on any dash board. The use of a single plug for both power and transducer means installing and removing the unit takes only a matter of seconds..
- Large, high contrast, 4.3” color TFT LCD screen, provides perfect visibility even with polarized sunglasses
- High resolution 480 x 272 pixel with 65.536 colors
- Dual frequency 50/200 kHz operation
- Output power: 4000W peak (500W RMS)
- Depth capability of over 2000 ft (700 meters)*
- 3 color display modes, including night view mode
- Sophisticated Fish ID recognition software with the digital readout of the depth above fish symbols
- Big digital depth, temperature and voltage readouts
- Dual function color line, that gives relevant information about the nature of the bottom
- Automatic range feature with direct control and instant switching to manual
- Adjustable chart speed
- Multiple level zoom function, allows enlarging the image to any scale
- Keel offset function, for precision depth readouts
- Image of instantaneous echo in column
- Alarms: shallow water, fish, low battery
- Transom mounted hydrodynamic 50/200 kHz dual frequency transducer with built in temp probe included
- Memory that keeps all the settings, even when the unit is switched off
- High intensity, dimmable backlighting for night use
- TGC control with high sensitivity receiver, for outstanding depth performance
- Compact waterproof housing
- Multilingual menu system, with 16 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Turkish and Greek.
- Operation voltage: 12 V
- Dimensions: 6.3” x 6.3” x 2.6” (160 x 160 x 65 mm)
* Typically, all fishfinders will read deeper in freshwater than in saltwater. The actual depth capability depends on:
- Trasducer installation
- Salinity. In saltwater, air bubbles and zooplankton are the two most important factors affecting the performance, and change from day to day. Also decayed vegetation, that produces “muck” that can be up to 2 feet deep, affects the performance of all fishfinders.