Product: Condor 342c dc 83/200 kHz Color Fishfinder
Nautical Instruments - Fishfinder
Condor’s exclusive DualCone fishfinding technology coupled with a high resolution LED colour screen with 480 vertical pixels and 65536 colours to make a compact and affordable fishfinder!
The new Condor 342c dc takes Condor’s fishfinding technology to a new level.
With an exclusive Dual Cone transducer and a powerful dual frequency 83/200 kHz fishfinder, this new unit provides exceptional performance in mapping sub surface conditions.
The scan angle can be selected setting the frequency of operation.
The bounced echoes are displayed on the screen with different fish icons indicating whether they come from the narrow 20° scan cone which highlights fish right below the boat or from the wide 60° scan cone which shows fish in the wider periphery around the boat. With a scanning potential up to120° this unit is particularly well suited for fish searching.
The sophisticated and convenient “Auto” function of the Condor 342c dc automatically adjusts all the parameters according to the water conditions ensuring that the image shown on the screen is always the best possible.
The high resolution color screen with 480 vertical pixels boasts a 16 bit color depth, and provides extremely crisp and brilliant images. With TFT technology the screen gives clear images when viewed from any angle and in any light condition (even in full sunlight) or when wearing polarized sunglasses. The white LED backlighting is dimmable ensuring that the display is easily readable in low light situations and during night use.
The convenient self-explanatory menu windows make using the Condor 342c dc very simple and intuitive even for inexperienced users thanks also to the convenient “OvalPad” and the six keys below. The Condor exclusive “+” and “-” direct access keys allow the user to adjust the range at any time, instantly switching the range to the manual mode at the touch of a key. Auto range operation can be re-engaged by simply pressing the “+” and “-” keys simultaneously.
The dual frequency transom mount transducer has an hydrodynamic profile that provides excellent performance at boating speeds as high as 40 knots, and has a built in temperature sensor that gives a readout of the surface water temperature on the display.
The compact housing of the Condor 342c dc is waterproof with IPX7 level, and easily fits on any dash. The single plug connector for both power and transducer enables the unit to be installed or removed in seconds.
- Large, high contrast, 4.3” color TFT LCD screen, provides perfect visibility even with polarized sunglasses
- High resolution 480 x 272 pixel with 65.536 colors
- DualCone exclusive technology, for the widest coverage in fish searching
- Dual frequency 83/200 kHz operation
- Output power: 4000W peak (500W RMS)
- Depth capability of over 1500 ft (450 meters)*
- 3 color display modes, including night view mode
- Sophisticated Fish ID recognition software with the digital readout of the depth above fish symbols
- Big digital depth, temperature and voltage readouts
- Adjustable chart speed
- Keel offset function, for precision depth readouts
- Image of instantaneous echo in column
- Automatic range feature with direct control and instant switch to manual
- Multiple level zoom function, allows to enlarge the image at any scale
- Dual function color line, that gives relevant information about the nature of the bottom
- Alarms: shallow water, fish, low battery
- Three selectable background colors (white, blue, black)
- Hydrodynamic transom mount 83/200 kHz DualCone transducer with cone angles of 20°/ 60° @ -3dB (90°/ 120° for fish searching), with built in temp probe, 20’ cable (6m), suitable for high boating speed
- Memory that keeps all the settings even when the unit is switched off
- High intensity, dimmable backlighting for night use
- TGC control with high sensitivity receiver, for outstanding depth performance
- Multilingual menu system, with 16 languages:
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Turkish and Greek
- Dimensions: 6.3” x 6.3” x 2.6” (160 x 160 x 65 mm)
* Typically, all fishfinders will read deeper in freshwater than in saltwater. The actual depth capability depends on:
- Trasducer installation
- Salinity. In saltwater, air bubbles and zooplankton are the two most important factors affecting the performance, and change from day to day. Also decayed vegetation, that produces “muck” that can be up to 2 feet deep, affects the performance of all fishfinders.