Product: Condor 320 200 kHz Fishfinder
Nautical Instruments - Fishfinder
High performance and a large high resolution screen along with the convenience of a window menu system in this extremely affordable fishfinder!
The new Condor 320 represents the latest achievement in fishfinding technology. Thanks to the new Condor’s high sensitivity receiver, this new unit combines amazing depth capability with perfect, effective fish detection.
The bright high contrast screen of the Condor 320, with its 320 x 240 pixels, provides high resolution images, with 16 gray levels. It is perfectly viewable, in full sun light or when wearing polarized sunglasses. The white, dimmable LED backlighting, allows the screen of the Condor 320 to be viewed under any light conditions, which makes this unit especially suitable for night use.
A convenient window menu system makes using the Condor 320 extremely simple and intuitive, guiding the user through all the advanced functions of the unit. Each function can be easily and conveniently accessed through a simple, self-explaining menu enables system, that the user to operate the unit in just few minutes.
The combination of the “OvalPad” on the top, with the six keys on the bottom, make access to the menu options extremely simple and intuitive.
The convenient “-” and “+” direct access keys, allow the user to exit the auto-range mode instantly and adjust the depth range manually, without opening any menu, with the touch of a single key. In the same way, it is possible to return to the automatic mode simply by pressing the “-” and “+” keys together.
The hydrodynamic 200 kHz transom mount transducer of the Condor 320 has a built-in water surface temperature sensor, and provides excellent performance at all boating speeds, up to 40 knots.
Packed in a compact housing, the Condor 320 easily fits on any dash board. The use of a single plug for both power and transducer means installing and removing the unit takes only a matter of seconds.
- Large, high contrast, 5” LCD screen, provides perfect visibility even with polarized sunglasses
- High resolution 320 x 240 pixel with 16 levels of grey
- Dual frequency 200 kHz operation
- Output power: 4000W peak (500W RMS)
- Depth capability of over 1480 ft (450 meters)*
- Sophisticated Fish ID recognition software with the digital readout of the depth above fish symbols
- Big digital depth, temperature and voltage readouts
- Adjustable chart speed
- Dual function grey Shadeline, that gives relevant information about the nature of the bottom
- Keel offset function, for precision depth readouts
- Image of instantaneous echo in column
- Automatic range feature with direct control and instant switch to manual
- Multiple level zoom function, allows to enlarge the image at any scale
- Alarms: shallow water, fish, low battery
- Hydrodynamic transom mount transducer with built in temp probe, as standard, suitable for high boating speed, cable length 20 ft (6 m)
- Memory that keeps all the settings even when the unit is switched off
- High intensity, dimmable backlighting for night use
- TGC control with high sensitivity receiver, for outstanding depth performance
- Compact waterproof housing
- Multilingual menu system, with 16 languages:
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Turkish and Greek
- Dimensions: 6.3” x 6.3” x 2.6” (160 x 160 x 65 mm)
* Typically, all fishfinders will read deeper in freshwater than in saltwater. The actual depth capability depends on:
- Trasducer installation
- Salinity. In saltwater, air bubbles and zooplankton are the two most important factors affecting the performance, and change from day to day. Also decayed vegetation, that produces “muck” that can be up to 2 feet deep, affects the performance of all fishfinders.