Product: Condor 245 df 50/200 kHz Fishfinder
Nautical Instruments - Fishfinder
A true 50/200 kHz dual frequency fishfinder
at an incredibly low price !
The Condor F-245 df sets new standards in compact fishfinder performance. Its powerful dual-frequency 50/200 kHz electronics, in combination with the high-sensitivity receiver, will allow depth performance never before seen in such an affordable fishfinder.
The large, high-contrast, high-resolution screen of the Condor F-245 df shows any suspended targets in the underwater column with the greatest detail, and is perfectly viewable at any angle, even when wearing polarized sunglasses. The white LED screen backlighting, usually only found in much more expensive fishfinders, guarantees perfect viewing in all lighting conditions and at night.
The advanced identification software of Condor F-245 df provides an on screen display of suspended targets, such as fish, in the form of fish icons with digital indication of each icon’s depth.
The ShadelineTM feature provides relevant information about the nature of the bottom and other structures, while a convenient autorange function lets fishermen forget about the unit and focus on their fishing.
A convenient menu system makes using the Condor F-245 df very simple, providing quick access to all its advanced functions.
These menus can be displayed in any of the 16 selectable languages available. A permanent internal memory preserves all settings even when the unit is turned off. When you turn your Condor F-245 df back on, all your favorite settings will still be there.
The Condor F-245 df fits nicely onto any dash, thanks to its compact housing, while the standard tilting and swiveling base allows it to be easily oriented in any direction for the most convenient use.
The standard transom-mount, dual-frequency hydrodynamic-profile transducer is easy to install, and provides optimal performance at high boating speeds. It has a wide cone angle, ideal for fishfinding, and a built-in temp sensor that provides precise surface water temperature readouts.
- Large, high contrast, 4.3” triple supertwist LCD screen
- High resolution 240 x 128 pixel with 4 levels of gray
- Operation frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Output power: 1200W (peak, 150W RMS)
- Depth capability of over 920 ft (280 m)*
- Sophisticated fish-recognition software that shows suspended targets, such as fish, on the screen as symbols with a digital depth readout
- Large easy-to-read digital depth and temperature readouts
- Automatic range control
- InstanTrackTM shows in a column at right the instantaneous sonar returns in the form of signal-strength indicator bars
- Alarms: shallow water, fish, low battery
- Dual-function gray ShadelineTM bottom display, providing useful information about the nature of the water bottom
- High-intensity backlighting for night use
- Adjustable chart speed
- Stable memory retains all settings, even when the unit is turned off
- Hydrodynamic transom-mount transducer, with built-in temp probe, standard feature, and suitable for high boating speed
- Coverage angle 20° @ -3dB (90° for fish searching)
- Outstanding depth performance, thanks to the high-sensitivity receiver, capable of revealing even the weakest echo signals from the column of water below the boat
- High-quality single-plug connector, with quick-release system, for rapid mounting and removal
- Tilting and swiveling base, standard feature, allows you to orient the unit at any angle and in any direction
- Compact waterproof housing
- Multilingual menus with a choice of 16 languages
- Operation voltage: 12 V
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 4.3” x 3.9” (190 x 110 x 98 mm)
* Typically, all fishfinders will read deeper in freshwater than in saltwater. The actual depth capability depends on:
- Trasducer installation
- Salinity. In saltwater, air bubbles and zooplankton are the two most important factors affecting the performance, and change from day to day. Also decayed vegetation, that produces “muck” that can be up to 2 feet deep, affects the performance of all fishfinders.